Information will be included here, once we have it. Please scroll down the page to find the form you cab use to submit information to us.
- Kinema in the Woods, Woodhall Spa, has closed until further notice.
- Leverton Leisure Centre near Boston is closed for all events until further notice.
- The Engine Shed, Lincoln is closed for all events until further notice.
ALL gigs, shows and events due to happen between Tuesday 17th March 2020 and Monday 8th June 2020 have been postponed until further announcement.
- ODEON Lincoln and ODEON Newark are closed until further notice.
- Trinity Arts Centre, Gainsborough have postponed all public performances and screenings
- Lincoln Castle, Museum of Lincolnshire Life, The Collection, Usher Gallery, Gainsborough Old Hall, Lincolnshire Archives will all close from 18th March until further notice.
- Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Visitor Centre closed from 18th March until further notice.
- Vue Cinema, Scunthorpe closed.
- Lincoln Performing Arts Centre have suspended their programme of events and activities.
- Blackfriars Theatre & Arts Centre, Boston have closed until further notice.
- Lincoln Drill Hall have suspended public programme and classes until 8th June.
- Guildhall Arts Centre, Grantham has been closed.
- Parkway Cinemas in Louth and Cleethorpes are closed until further notice.
- Palace Theatre, Newark is closed.
- South Holland Centre, Spalding is closed.
- Butlins Skegness is closed.
- Fantasy Island, Ingoldmells will remain closed until further notice.
- Normanby Hall Country Park is closed until further notice.
Date specific events
- 24th & 25th June
This year's Lincolnshire Show has been cancelled.
- 8th & 8th August
Cockpit-Fest & Aeroboot Sale event, that had been provisionally rescheduled for Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th August, 2020 has been cancelled. It was due to be held at Newark Air Museum.
- Club 87, who meet at Bud Robinson Community Centre, Lincoln - closed until further notice.
- Saturday Dances with Dave and Sue at Holy Cross Church Hall, Skellingthorpe Road, Lincoln have been cancelled until further notice due to government advice.
- Over 50's Youth Club - Wednesday afternoons 2pm-4pm - Ancaster Court, Horncastle
- closed until further notice.
- Bishop Grosseteste University goes to online learning from 18th March, and any events ran by SCL like open days are cancelled until the end of April
- Lincoln Cathedral have suspended public worship until further notice.
All events due to be held at the Cathedral before 31 May have been cancelled
All tours at the Cathedral have been cancelled.
- Grimsby Keyboard & Electronic Organ Club concerts are cancelled for 1st April, 6th May & 3rd June
- Gainsborough and District Flower Club it is with regret, due to corona virus, the committee has decided to cancel all Flower Club Nights in Gainsborough starting from Thursday, 26th March until further notice. Please also note that the Emerald Anniversary Dinner on 13th May has been postponed. The committee will be in touch when club nights can resume.
- Sleaford Gymnastics Club on Westgate is closed until 31st March.
- Club meeting for Saturday March 28th at Scamblesby Village Hall is now cancelled. Any future meetings are also cancelled until further notice. Details will be updated on the website and FB page.
If you have cancelled an event due to concern over Coronavirus, please complete the form below.
Please note, all fields are compulsory.
Posted on May 26th, 2020 10:02pm
Details of the cancelled event: Gainsborough Model Railway Society, The Clubrooms, Florence Terrace, Gainsborough, DN21 1BE.
The following public open days have now been cancelled:
Sunday 19th July - 13:30 to 17:30
Saturday 29th August - 13:30 to 17:30
Sunday 30th August - 13:30 to 17:30
Monday 31st August - 10:30 to 17:30
Posted on April 21st, 2020 11:05pm
Details of the cancelled event: Gainsborough Model Railway Society Open Day at The Clubrooms, Florence Terrace, Gainsborough on Saturday 20th June 2020 has been cancelled.
Posted on April 6th, 2020 11:19am
Details of the cancelled event: Bassingham Open Gardens & Scarecrows
Sunday 14th June 2020
2 - 6 pm
Posted on April 1st, 2020 10:08pm
Details of the cancelled event: Please include as much detail as possible, e.g. date, times, venue etc. Lincoln Big Mini Day held on the Brayford Sunday 19th April has been Cancelled.
Posted on March 25th, 2020 3:40pm
Details of the cancelled event: The Stables Bar & Restaurant has closed until further notice due to the enforced closure from the Government. The Family Race Night will be postponed.
Page last updated 09:13- 02/04/20