Information will be included here, once we have it. Please scroll down the page to find the form you cab use to submit information to us.
- Kinema in the Woods, Woodhall Spa, has closed until further notice.
- Leverton Leisure Centre near Boston is closed for all events until further notice.
- The Engine Shed, Lincoln is closed for all events until further notice.
ALL gigs, shows and events due to happen between Tuesday 17th March 2020 and Monday 8th June 2020 have been postponed until further announcement.
- ODEON Lincoln and ODEON Newark are closed until further notice.
- Trinity Arts Centre, Gainsborough have postponed all public performances and screenings until Friday 17th April.
- Lincoln Castle, Museum of Lincolnshire Life, The Collection, Usher Gallery, Gainsborough Old Hall, Lincolnshire Archives will all close from 18th March until further notice.
- Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Visitor Centre closed from 18th March until further notice.
- Vue Cinema, Scunthorpe closed.
- Lincoln Performing Arts Centre have suspended their programme of events and activities.
- Blackfriars Theatre & Arts Centre, Boston have closed until further notice.
- Lincoln Drill Hall have suspended public programme and classes until 8th June.
- Guildhall Arts Centre, Grantham has been closed until 1st June.
- Parkway Cinemas in Louth and Cleethorpes are closed until further notice.
- Palace Theatre, Newark is closed.
- South Holland Centre, Spalding is closed.
- Butlins Skegness will close from 20th March - 16th April.
- Fantasy Island, Ingoldmells will remain closed until further notice.
- Normanby Hall Country Park is closed until further notice.
- The Stables Bar & Restaurant has closed until further notice due to the enforced closure from the Government. The Family Race Night will be postponed.
Date specific events
- 20th March
The Lincoln Music & Drama Festival Concert in Lincoln Central Methodist Church, High Street, Lincoln at 7pm has been cancelled.
- 21st March
St Margaret's Church, Huttoft Coffee Morning in the church hall between 10am - 12pm has been cancelled.
- 23rd March
Lincoln Friends of Anthony Nolan Coffee morning at Scothern Villlage Hall has been postponed until later in the year.
- 27th March
North East Lincolnshire Bonsai Society monthly meeting at St Giles Church, Scartho, 7.15pm tonight has been cancelled.
- 29th March
- East of England Poultry Club Show is now cancelled as well as the monthly meetings until further notice.
- Celebration of Farming Event, Boston Market Place postponed.
- 5th April
Countryside Lincs, due to be held at Lincolnshire Showground, has been postponed until 17th October.
- 10th April
The Red Hill, Stenigot Good Friday Service has been cancelled in light of government advice
- 11th April
Table Top Sale at St Giles, Scartho - 11.04.20 - CANCELLED
AGM of Waltham Windmill Preservation Society planned 14.04.20 - CANCELLED
Please see our website walthamwindmill.org.uk for updates.
- 19th April
Lincoln Big Mini Day held on the Brayford Sunday 19th April has been cancelled.
- 20th April
A broken mind drop in and chat at Watergate Yard, 2 Water Gate, Sleaford - event cancelled for now, looking at rescheduling for later in the year.
- 25th April
Outdoor Cinema, due to be held in Central Park, Boston postponed.
- 8th May
VE Day celebrations organised by Louth Independent Traders cancelled.
- 9th & 10th May
Nottinghamshire County Show has been cancelled.
- 14th June
Bassingham Open Gardens & Scarecrows 2-6pm has been cancelled.
- 24th & 25th June
This year's Lincolnshire Show has been cancelled.
- Club 87, who meet at Bud Robinson Community Centre, Lincoln - closed until further notice.
- Saturday Dances with Dave and Sue at Holy Cross Church Hall, Skellingthorpe Road, Lincoln have been cancelled until further notice due to government advice.
- Over 50's Youth Club - Wednesday afternoons 2pm-4pm - Ancaster Court, Horncastle
- closed until further notice.
- Bishop Grosseteste University goes to online learning from 18th March, and any events ran by SCL like open days are cancelled until the end of April
- Lincoln Cathedral have suspended public worship until further notice.
All events due to be held at the Cathedral before 31 May have been cancelled
All tours at the Cathedral have been cancelled.
- Grimsby Keyboard & Electronic Organ Club concerts are cancelled for 1st April, 6th May & 3rd June
- Gainsborough and District Flower Club it is with regret, due to corona virus, the committee has decided to cancel all Flower Club Nights in Gainsborough starting from Thursday, 26th March until further notice. Please also note that the Emerald Anniversary Dinner on 13th May has been postponed. The committee will be in touch when club nights can resume.
- Sleaford Gymnastics Club on Westgate is closed until 31st March.
- Club meeting for Saturday March 28th at Scamblesby Village Hall is now cancelled. Any future meetings are also cancelled until further notice. Details will be updated on the website and FB page.
If you have cancelled an event due to concern over Coronavirus, please complete the form below.
Please note, all fields are compulsory.
Page last updated 09:13- 02/04/20