Below are details of local support groups available.
If you have information you'd like us to include, please complete the form at the bottom of the page.
The support groups we're currently aware of are below, they are all Facebook groups. You'll need to be a registered Facebook user, and in some cases, apply to join the Group.
- Lincolnshire County Council have setup a 'Community Help and Volunteering' page on their website. Visit this page if you need help with shopping, getting prescriptions, dog-walking or a friendly chat.
- There's a volunteer group in Holbeach/Fleet to collect prescriptions and food for the elderly. They are out and about leafleting and all volunteers have ID badges. Their contact number is 07423580170.
- This is a call out to ask if there are any vulnerable and senior citizens who are self isolating in their homes during this present crisis. If help is needed, please contact your local Councillor or get someone to do this for you. We can be contacted on the Louth Town Council website page. If we cannot help directly, we can refer you to the appropriate agency. Thank you and stay safe and well by following the Government advice.
- We are here to help!
Lincoln City Foundation have teamed up with Lincolnshire Co-Op to support key workers and those isolated living in the Sincil Bank area of Lincoln.
We can assist with collecting shopping, posting mail, picking up urgent supplies, medicine collection or having a friendly phone ca
Call: 07736 900341 or email: email@example.com
- I run a SANDS group in Scunthorpe (Stillbirth and Neonatal death society). We offer a group support meeting for parents/amilies who have suffered thee sad loss of a baby. Because of Coronavirus the face to face group is obviously cancelled. We want people to know we are contactable via telephone if they need us or would like us to run a support group online. We will be available on Wednesday 8th April and Wednesday 13th May from 7pm-9.30pm on our phone 07522938821. If anyone would like to arrange an online group then please let us know using the above number or our FB page Sands Scunthorpe. We also have an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a school, we pride ourselves in the food we give to our children and during this difficult time we would like to be able to offer these services to others in the community. At a small cost of £2.50 for a main and a pudding, we are offering to deliver (free of charge) a roast dinner on a Thursday lunch time to those over the age of 70 in Washingborough, Heighington and Canwick. If you are interested in this, please email email@example.com with your name, address, contact telephone number and any allergies. We would love to be able to help as many people as possible.
- Hykeham Tigers FC want to help and support the local community.
Their team of fully DBS checked Volunteers are ready to assist the community any way they can. Please let any vulnerable people in your area know that help is available.information is available by CLICKING HERE
We would deeply appreciate it if you could please share this post and support. With your following this would have a significant impact on our campaign.
All donations will go towards providing sustenance care packages to the Pilgrim Hospital for critical care staff and hopefully across the county too. A special mention to Alison from SoS Pilgrim - Call To Action for supporting this campaign.
CLICK HERE FOR GO FUND ME PAGE
The Lincs FM Group do not accept responsibility for the contents or reliability of the linked websites nor do we accept any liability for their accuracy or content.